The Association Content Strategies for a Changing World research project was made possible through a grant to the ASAE Foundation from The Angerosa Research Foundation and Stratton Media Strategies, LLC.
This project aims to be the largest content strategy research done to date in the association community and seeks to understand how association leaders are navigating the shifting content development and management landscape.
The goals of the research are to:
- Identify associations that are developing and implementing content strategies
- Explore how these associations pursue content creation and management, including how they staff and allocate resources to their efforts
- Articulate the positive impact of a strategic approach to content
- Analyze challenges to content creation and dissemination
We expect the the research to:
- Inspire association leaders to undertake a strategic approach to their content
- Educate decision makers about content strategy best practices
- Provide direction for aligning those practices with business goals
- Raise the visibility of association content strategy leaders in the larger digital community